Writing a college application essay can feel intimidating, but WtW’s College Essay Program turns it into the best part of the admissions process: you get to share a piece of yourself, in your voice, that feels true and significant to you. WtW’s College Essay Program gives you the tools to build a standout essay. Starting with short brainstorming exercises that develop into a full essay draft, you’ll soon be telling your story—an essential component of your application.
What do I get from this program?
- Personalized one-on-one instruction and coaching from your Advisor (via video conferences)
- Written feedback on your drafts and your complete essay
- Practice with a writing process that can help improve any future writing endeavor
- Access to a suite of writing resources designed to help you write your best college essay
- An essay that meets the standards set by the common app (or other required application)
How does it work?
WtW's College Essay Program redefines the writing experience. Watch your essay unfold as you engage with step-by-step prompts, resources, and personalized feedback—all taking place on our customized writing platform. With tips and college essay samples just a click away, and feedback from your Advisor at every step in the process, most students complete a final essay draft in 2-3 weeks.